Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Advent Week 1: Photographic Review

My advent devotional has been to participate in the United Methodist Church's RethinkChurch Photo-a-day Advent Calendar.  So here's the first week of photos in review.

Day 1: Go

Day 2: Bound
"So then, with my mind I am a slave to the law of God, but with my flesh I am a slave to the law of sin."
- Romans 7:25b

Day 3: Peace
Coffee. Good music. Thought-provoking book. 

Day 4: Time
"It's time to begin isn't it?"

Day 5: Flood
"...and never again shall there be a flood to destroy the earth."
- Genesis 9:11b

Day 6: Awake
"Feeling my way through the darkness...don't know where my journey will end,
but I know where to start...so wake me up"
- Avicii and Aloe Blacc

 
Day 7: Ready
"Dad, let's play, I'm ready for fun."



No comments:

Post a Comment